About Me

My photo
Temecula, CA, United States

MY MAGIC POWER BEANS

I hold in my hands the power to change my life.

I hold in my hands the power to create all that I envision.

I hold in my hands the ability to take the mundane and create baffling results.

I hold in my hands the ability to take 5 little beans and grow them into magnificent symbols of power.

I hold in my hands the ability to step beyond my fears and act with courage.

I hold in my hands the ability to draw people into my world because of the love and belief I have for them.

I hold in my hands the ability to create financial freedom for all that enter my life.

I hold in my hands the ability to CHANGE THE WORLD!
________________________

Today, I will plant my seeds. Today, I will take action. Today,
I will live my best life
!

World Changer Club Invitation Video

Because in the end....Together We Can Change The World

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Cost of Doing Business

Today I:

  • Made 5 new contacts.
  • Did follow-up calls on contacts I made 2 days ago. Not everybody answered the phone.No worries back on the call back list they go and I will send them all out an e-card.
  • On one of the follow-up calls I made a new contact with another person living in the house. He says he is a student and wanted to know if he could make enough money to pay for college. I told him to watch the presentation and gave him my webpage address.
  • He told me he would watch it. I will follow up with him in two days.


The tools I use and what they cost me:

Free

  • All the MPM Training
  • Family Chat
  • Reality Boot Camp
    o daily calls
    o support
    o stories
  • MY Why’s
  • The MPM System to create self reliance
  • Changing how I shop and spend money
  • E-Cards
  • My commitment

Not Free

  • Business Cards $19.95/no shipping (got a rebate)
  • Invitation Cards $45/no shipping (got a rebate)
  • Domain Name
    o Comes with email address $6.99/year (got a commission)
  • Gas for the vehicle
  • WCM Subscription $15.95/month (get a commission on all other WCM’s in your organization)

Keep in mind that the low cost of operating the MPM opportunity dose more that simply give you necessary tools to promote your business. There are other benefits:

  • Tax deductible at the end of the year
    o Items such as business and invitation cards create a rebate when purchased through your mall.
  • Maintenance and travel expense for your vehicle and your buying gas with AmEx gift cards that you got a commission to purchase.
  • Home office deduction.
  • Business cloths used solely for promoting your business again purchased with AmEx gift cards and through your mall where you earn a rebate
  • Any promotional items you use to promoter your business. Giving away bags of beans purchased with AmEx gift cards you got a commission when you purchased.
  • WCM Subscription as a promotion item… or Training…

The freedom of CHOICE becomes much bigger

  • One of the may upsides to doing business with the MPM system is that no matter what if you build a team that is willing to duplicate the 5 contacts, make a purchase in their mall, and use gift cards on the rest of their everyday spending. The why will happen!

No comments: