About Me

My photo
Temecula, CA, United States

MY MAGIC POWER BEANS

I hold in my hands the power to change my life.

I hold in my hands the power to create all that I envision.

I hold in my hands the ability to take the mundane and create baffling results.

I hold in my hands the ability to take 5 little beans and grow them into magnificent symbols of power.

I hold in my hands the ability to step beyond my fears and act with courage.

I hold in my hands the ability to draw people into my world because of the love and belief I have for them.

I hold in my hands the ability to create financial freedom for all that enter my life.

I hold in my hands the ability to CHANGE THE WORLD!
________________________

Today, I will plant my seeds. Today, I will take action. Today,
I will live my best life
!

World Changer Club Invitation Video

Because in the end....Together We Can Change The World

Friday, December 5, 2008

The economy is just an excuse for the JOB to take advantage of People like you and Me. Here is the proof… Let's Change this for many other people.

I have to say that my long term “WHY” for pursuing this opportunity to help others, charities, and anything else I want to support is huge. I am not ready to share that bigger why right now because it is important to keep in mind our short term goals like finishing what we start. This Reality Boot Camp has me scrambling since I took on the challenge. Last night I sat down to write but I did not have the energy to get my dwindling thoughts onto the page. When I am ready to reveal my why, you all will be the first to know.

I have met my goal of 5 a day. Most days I do more than 5 just because. I am committed to knowing that I can help all of these people reach our goal of $2000 and achieve a “why” for them.

Remember to listen, listen, and listen more. When we talk with people we must hear the story they are telling. We are not here to share our stories with the people we meet. We are here because we need to teach them how to drive this vehicle. So, take in what we hear. Then ponder what we need to do to help each new person to succeed.

Last weekend was really rough at the JOB (Just over Broke). I took the majority of the past two days (my weekend) to recuperate from the amount of business we did from Friday thru Monday. We feed nearly 40,000 people and generated $575,511.02 in sales.

Since then I had time to reflect the weekend. Come to find out (Tuesday) in a letter approved by the GM. Apparently upper management had been working for months to draw in patronage for black Friday-cyber Monday. However, that was not passed on to the people giving the service.


Dear Team Members,


I know the economy has affected each one of you in very personal ways, but be certain that (the biz) is doing everything possible to remain the top choice for entertainment in (the area we live). At the same time, we will keep you informed about what’s going on and how we are doing.

A Team Member approached me yesterday, exhausted from our busy weekend. I told him he shouldn’t be surprised. Friday’s business was no accident – it was by design that we attracted approximately 25,000 guests over the weekend. As anticipated, Black Friday was all green this year for (the biz). The best news is that we considerably out-performed last year’s day-after Thanksgiving!

If you recall, during the business update portion of your October all-hands meeting, I let you know we were as aggressive as ever with our marketing efforts, and it is working! 25,000 guests walking through our doors does not happen by itself. Friday’s success, and that of the entire holiday weekend, was a result of months of planning and strategy, combined with your commitment to exceptional guest service.

As always, you delivered on our promise to give guests a chance to “biz slogan” and enjoy (the biz). Thank you for your hard work and dedication to creating extraordinary experiences for our guests.

Our economy is suffering, but rest assured that we will continue to manage responsibly and market aggressively. We will do everything we can to keep guests visiting and entertained by the experience you create. You can expect to hear more from me and other leaders in the coming weeks. We will keep you updated with our efforts to keep (the biz) the premiere resort and (type of biz) choice in (the area we live).

Together, we will get through these difficult times and be the better for it when things improve. Thank you again for all you do for (the biz).

This is not the team I am looking to build with MPM. I like Ginny’s policy of transparency. I have heard her use the transparency policy in a number of her communications in the time I have been involved with MPM. It is very assuring because what follows the “transparency” motto is always the truth. Thank you, Ginny for your forthcoming honesty. Your style is truly appreciated.

No comments: