About Me

My photo
Temecula, CA, United States

MY MAGIC POWER BEANS

I hold in my hands the power to change my life.

I hold in my hands the power to create all that I envision.

I hold in my hands the ability to take the mundane and create baffling results.

I hold in my hands the ability to take 5 little beans and grow them into magnificent symbols of power.

I hold in my hands the ability to step beyond my fears and act with courage.

I hold in my hands the ability to draw people into my world because of the love and belief I have for them.

I hold in my hands the ability to create financial freedom for all that enter my life.

I hold in my hands the ability to CHANGE THE WORLD!
________________________

Today, I will plant my seeds. Today, I will take action. Today,
I will live my best life
!

World Changer Club Invitation Video

Because in the end....Together We Can Change The World

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Circumstances are not an excuse to avoid your dreams...

I have been off line for the past couple of days due to circumstances WITHIN my control. Now I am back. I have been sharing the opportunity. However, I have not TAKEN THE TIME to get in here to tell all of you about it. I could give you a long list of excuses about why I have not been able to get here to share with all of you. But the plain fact of the matter is that I did not do everything I am supposed to do on a daily basis. TOO BUSY, THE HOLIDAYS, I JUST DON’T HAVE THE TIME… and on and on… Actually, I did not post for a couple of days on purpose. My purpose is to hit a point or two about what I have been up to because I find myself going nowhere with this Reality Boot Camp and getting there fast.

So here I go. Over the past couple of days I have been talking a little and listening allot which is way beyond my normal behavior. I have to admit what I have been listening to has challenged me to remain calm and continue to listen. My intention has shifted from how can I help all these people? To are these people willing to help themselves? With this I have identified one of my challenges.

My challenge #1:
I am committed to help 10 people to go from $0 to $2000 in 60 days as long as they are COMMITTED to helping themselves.

I have not had any difficulty finding lots of people. All people what to talk about all they don’t have and all they do want in their lives. This is usually very much different from where they are.

My solution:

I talk to people about their dreams, and where they want to go with their lives and I listen… and listen… and if they pause I ask probe with questions so they are able to take me to their deeper thoughts of what they want to be possible in their lives.

Then I ask them “what will it take for you to do that. Or have that. Or make that possible for you?” the answerer is usually “I don’t know. Or I don’t have the time. Or I don’t know if that is possible for me.”

After they answer my question I pull out an invitation card and hold it out for them to see or place it on the table in front of them and ask them “Are you willing to do something completely new to fulfill your dreams.” If they say yes I wait for them to take the card. This shows me they are more likely to have commitment. I will follow up with these people. I make it know very clearly that I am going to make my dreams a reality and I am looking for people with the same commitment.

No comments: