About Me

My photo
Temecula, CA, United States

MY MAGIC POWER BEANS

I hold in my hands the power to change my life.

I hold in my hands the power to create all that I envision.

I hold in my hands the ability to take the mundane and create baffling results.

I hold in my hands the ability to take 5 little beans and grow them into magnificent symbols of power.

I hold in my hands the ability to step beyond my fears and act with courage.

I hold in my hands the ability to draw people into my world because of the love and belief I have for them.

I hold in my hands the ability to create financial freedom for all that enter my life.

I hold in my hands the ability to CHANGE THE WORLD!
________________________

Today, I will plant my seeds. Today, I will take action. Today,
I will live my best life
!

World Changer Club Invitation Video

Because in the end....Together We Can Change The World

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Invitation cards and Meeting real people....

Today was just what I expected it to be. Remember, I am a Chef. I work at a business that generates $60+ million in food sales annually. We feed allot of people. 11 food service outlets, 500+ seat buffet, Banquets/Catering Facilities (We are catering to the Marine Corps through the holiday season as well as many other organizations)
Tuesday is my Friday. Yahooo… luckily I have Thursdays off and we all know what this Thursday is. The day designated to being thankful. Although, we need to practice being thankful every day many of us don’t.

I will tell you that on Thursday at the top of my list of what I am thankful for is the MPM system. And a very close second is the World Changer Reality Boot Camp which is only made possible by the MPM opportunity and the wonderful leadership in the MPM organization. Kudos to all of you!

Now back to the topic of today. I made my Reality Boot Camp Invitation Cards and used them. Hot off the press I gave out 10 cards to complete strangers. Time it took to complete this mission; mind you I did the proper method-you have got to know the people you are making a commitment to because you are making a commitment, 2 hours out of my day. That is it.

By the way I had a better response using the cards and the cause today. I must admit it was the first time I used an invitation card. I will definitely use more in the future.

This is funny; I purchased the paper to print invitation cards on a couple of months ago and never used them. What have you planed on doing in the past to promote your MPM and not done? Try it… really it may be just the thing to make you comfortable sharing this system of self reliance.

In addition to sharing with complete strangers, the cards stock I have been waiting to use, I shared what I learned yesterday within my current organization. “Count your Beans at the end of the Day” is the short of what I shared with my team today.

Well that is it for today. Oh yeah, I have had major issues with the video part of this Reality… I have made allot of effort and numerous attempts to get these uploaded to YouTube. They are not the best and the time it takes to get them uploaded is torturing painful.

As you can see, they make me laugh when I watch them. Fast lips and slow sound" technology is wonderful until it doesn't work. I will be changing my approach until I get the result I am looking for.

Till tomorrow, good night.

No comments: