About Me

My photo
Temecula, CA, United States

MY MAGIC POWER BEANS

I hold in my hands the power to change my life.

I hold in my hands the power to create all that I envision.

I hold in my hands the ability to take the mundane and create baffling results.

I hold in my hands the ability to take 5 little beans and grow them into magnificent symbols of power.

I hold in my hands the ability to step beyond my fears and act with courage.

I hold in my hands the ability to draw people into my world because of the love and belief I have for them.

I hold in my hands the ability to create financial freedom for all that enter my life.

I hold in my hands the ability to CHANGE THE WORLD!
________________________

Today, I will plant my seeds. Today, I will take action. Today,
I will live my best life
!

World Changer Club Invitation Video

Because in the end....Together We Can Change The World

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 1 is ending at 3am for meJ. Today I did have some challenges catching up to what is happening with this World Changer Reality Boot Camp.

What did I do today? I finished setting up my foundation mall with the help of Susan H. Thank you Susan. I added a new domain name to my organization to create easy access to the foundation Mall I am building under. Best of all, I am very excited to say that I used all my beans and then someJ. Well they were actually foil wrap mints. I am a chef if you must know. Yep, I have been in the food biz for 22 years now. You do the math. Kidding, I am 36 years old until March the 29th. Don’t forget to send me an e-card. mailto:ewhitten@worldchangerclub.org


Today’s news is that I used my beans (foil wrap mints) which reminded me to share what we all have. We have the vehicle to move out of the rut into what is possible. What is possible for you? I have my WHY! You will have to find yours and count your beans too. I counted 17 at the end of my day.

As I shared my World Changer Club with people, taking what I learned today and using that, I promoted my vision in 17 conversations. Go back and read the lesson again and again if you did not get it the first time. I saw eyes that are willing to accept what we have to offer. Go back and look. See for yourself. You can do this too!

No comments: